Saturday, November 13, 2004

Christmas lists

Right, for Christmas, who wants a goat and who wants a brood of chickens?

Click here and tell me what you think. Needless to say I think it's an excellent idea, also for prezzie(s) for me. Turning the consumerist feeding frenzy on its head and giving someone who needs it a helping hand at the same time.

I can imagine this is not everyone's cup of tea, so feel free to send us your prezzie lists - if you don't, I'll take it as tacit approval of the above! (This only applies to the adults, of course). I've also recently updated our Amazon Wish List, if anyone needs more traditional gift inspiration from us. Accompanied by the usual caveat about shopping around - play.com is often cheaper for DVDs.

Carmen has just mentioned that she wants socks!

No comments: